Arrive in Fatmawati Airport in Bengkulu City, we will go directly to Pulau Tikus for some water sport experience. Prepare your snorkeling equipment, sun block, and sun glasses. After lunch, we continue our trip to chase the sunset at the Pantai Panjang then we go to hotel for check in procedure. Then we return to Pantai Panjang for Seafood Dinner.Day 2
Early breakfast at 6.30 and we will have our next journey to meet Robi The Elephant in Seblat. Our trip will take around 3 hours by car to the north of Bengkulu. We will ride the elephant to visit their playground in Seblat Forest. We will have a bath experience with them when possible. We will return to Bengkulu approximately at 4.00pm.Day 3
Today we will visit one of the signature of Bengkulu’s Heritage, the conservation center of Bunga Bangkai and Raflesia Arnoldi. The flowers will not bloom throughout the month but we can visit the remains of the results of the bloom and how the local people tried to cultivate.Day 4
In the afternoon, we will take you for afternoon best spot in Bengkulu in Danau Dendam Tak Sudah. You will enjoy the best coconut water in town.
Full Day Bengkulu City Tours. We will see a relic of British colonialism in the city of Bengkulu, called Fort Marlborough and we will continue our journey to visit the exile house of President of Republic Indonesia-The First, President Soekarno in the Dutch colonial period. We will escort and accompany you to buy some local souvenir such as Kain Besurek and other Bengkulu’s handy craft.Day 5
Today we are departing to Jakarta. Tour will end when we escort you to the airport safely.
- Return Airport in Bengkulu.
- Land Transportation in Bengkulu.
- Elephant Tour in Seblat.
- Kepahiang Tour.
- Accommodation based on twin share and includes Breakfast at your choice: Santika Bengkulu
- Meals during trip.
- English Speaking Tour Guide.
- All tourist attraction’s ticket.
- Return Airfare to/from Indonesia
- Accommodation in Jakarta
- Meals in Jakarta
- Transportation in Jakarta
- Return Airfare from Jakarta-Bengkulu
- Personal Allowance
- Single Supplement cost at USD 30/person
- Visa Permit
- Price will be subject to changed without prior notice due to local economic situation in local area (destination).
- There will be a surcharge for high season (long weekend and public holiday).
- Flight Recommendation :
• Citilink9551 -- Jakarta-ETD-07.20 -- Bengkulu-ETA-08.40
• Citilink9552 -- Bengkulu-ETD-14.45 -- Jakarta-ETA-10.55
- Please reserve 3 (three) weeks prior for each destination you desire.
- 50% deposit should be settled 3(three) days after reservation
- 50% of the settlement should be settled 7(seven) days after your 1st settlement.
- All payment should be in Indonesian Currency, based on the price of the currency at that time.
- All payment should be transferred to
Bank Central Asia (BCA) – branch office : KCU Blok A Cipete
Account No: 218-170-0850
PT Jalan Terus Indonesia.
- Please send your transfer receipt to email email@example.com or WA to 0812-1314-4604.
- If payment has not been received as above agreement, Butik Trip will undertake unilateral cancellation and there will be no refund deposit for this matter.
- No cancellation will be accepted after you signed the confirmation letter. There will be no refund for this cause.
- Delay in return or lateness caused by transportation, weather, extended costs, accommodation, meals or other form of loss is the responsibility of the trip participant.
- Butik trip will not be liable to changes or circumstances caused by force majeure.