- Return Airport in Bengkulu.
- Land Transportation in Bengkulu.
- Elephant Tour in Seblat.
- Kepahiang Tour.
- Accommodation based on twin share and includes Breakfast at your choice: Santika Bengkulu
- Meals during trip.
- English Speaking Tour Guide.
- All tourist attraction’s ticket.
- Return Airfare to/from Indonesia
- Accommodation in Jakarta
- Meals in Jakarta
- Transportation in Jakarta
- Return Airfare from Jakarta-Bengkulu
- Personal Allowance
- Single Supplement cost at USD 30/person
- Visa Permit
SEBLAT ELEPHANT CONSERVATION
Seblat Elephant Training Center (6,865 ha) was established to tame wild elephants of Sumatra, to foster the elephants to be more useful for the community, and also to assist in the breeding of wild elephants.
The conservation offers a variety of fun and challenging outdoor activities including feeding and bathing the trained elephants, riding the elephants with the mahouts (trainers) through the jungles, and even forging across the Seblat River on an elephant’s back.
Amorphophallus Titanum (Bunga Bangkai) known as the Titan Arum. It is a flowering plant with the largest unbranched inflorescence in the world.
These flowers emit an unpleasant smell when flowering and this species grows only endemic in forest areas in Sumatra.
Altitude corpse flower Amorphophallus Titanum types can reach about length of 4m.
Rafflesia Arnoldii is found in the rain forests of Indonesia by an Indonesian guide working for Dr. Joseph Arnold in 1818.
Flower diameter is more than 100 cm and weighing up to 10 kg
This species grows only in the south Sumatran forests, especially Bengkulu.
This is the largest flower in the world and only blooms once for 3-4 years.
Fort Marlborough was built between 1714 and 1719 and was famous as the second-strongest fort built by British in Asia.
The fort has a rectangular layout, with an arrowhead-shaped bastion on each corner. The entrance to the fort is in the southwest, protected by a ravelin.
The fort encompasses 2.7 hectares, and stands on a site of 4.4 hectares.
- Price will be subject to changed without prior notice due to local economic situation in local area (destination).
- There will be a surcharge for high season (long weekend and public holiday).
- Flight Recommendation :
• Citilink9551 -- Jakarta-ETD-07.20 -- Bengkulu-ETA-08.40
• Citilink9552 -- Bengkulu-ETD-14.45 -- Jakarta-ETA-10.55
- Please reserve 3 (three) weeks prior for each destination you desire.
- 50% deposit should be settled 3(three) days after reservation
- 50% of the settlement should be settled 7(seven) days after your 1st settlement.
- All payment should be in Indonesian Currency, based on the price of the currency at that time.
- All payment should be transferred to
Bank Central Asia (BCA) – branch office : KCU Blok A Cipete
Account No: 218-170-0850
PT Jalan Terus Indonesia.
- Please send your transfer receipt to email firstname.lastname@example.org or WA to 0812-1314-4604.
- If payment has not been received as above agreement, Butik Trip will undertake unilateral cancellation and there will be no refund deposit for this matter.
- No cancellation will be accepted after you signed the confirmation letter. There will be no refund for this cause.
- Delay in return or lateness caused by transportation, weather, extended costs, accommodation, meals or other form of loss is the responsibility of the trip participant.
- Butik trip will not be liable to changes or circumstances caused by force majeure.