Arrive at Polonia Airport, we will start our first tour to Berastagi. We will visit the tallest Pagoda in Indonesia, Taman Alam Lumbini before check in at Berastagi. We will visit fruit market and Sibayak Moutain on our way to Berastagi.Day 2
After breakfast, we headed to Parapat City. This city nearby to Lake Toba. We will see Sipisopiso Waterfall and Taman Simalem Resort.Day 3
Lake Toba Tour! We will take a boat to Samosir Island and we will visit Tomok Village to see the tombs of the Kings Sidabutar and Sigalegale. Sigalegale is a wooden puppet used in a funeral dance performance of the Batak’s people. During the dance, the puppet is operated from behind like a marionette using strings that run through the ornate wooden platform on which it stands. The set up enables its arms and body to be moved and its head to turn.Day 4
Horas Medan! We will see Maimun Palace, Tjong A Fie Residence, Vihara Gunung Timur, and Dewi Kwan Im Statue. We will accompany you to the local souvenir shop before check in.Day 5
Another shopping in local store before departing to Jakarta. The tour will end when we escort you to the airport safely.
- Return Airport in Medan
- Land Transportation in Medan
- Return Boat Transfer to Samosir
- Accommodation based on twin share and includes Breakfast in: Berastagi, Parapat, Samosir, Medan
- Meals during trip
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- All tourist attraction’s ticket
- Return Airfare to/from Indonesia
- Accommodation in Jakarta
- Meals in Jakarta
- Transportation in Jakarta
- Return Airfare from Jakarta-Medan
- Personal Allowance
- Single Supplement cost at USD 30/person
- Visa Permit
- Price will be subject to changed without prior notice due to local economic situation in local area (destination).
- There will be a surcharge for high season (long weekend and public holiday)
- Flight Recommendation :
GA194 -- Jakarta-ETD-06.45 -- Medan-ETA-09.10
GA189 -- Medan-ETD-14.05 -- Jakarta-ETA-16.30
- Please reserve 3 (three) weeks prior for each destination you desire.
- 50% deposit should be settled 3(three) days after reservation
- 50% of the settlement should be settled 7(seven) days after your 1st settlement.
- All payment should be in Indonesian Currency, based on the price of the currency at that time.
- All payment should be transferred to
Bank Central Asia (BCA) – branch office : KCU Blok A Cipete
Account No: 218-170-0850
PT Jalan Terus Indonesia.
- Please send your transfer receipt to email email@example.com or WA to 0812-1314-4604.
- If payment has not been received as above agreement, Butik Trip will undertake unilateral cancellation and there will be no refund deposit for this matter.
- No cancellation will be accepted after you signed the confirmation letter. There will be no refund for this cause.
- Delay in return or lateness caused by transportation, weather, extended costs, accommodation, meals or other form of loss is the responsibility of the trip participant.
- Butik trip will not be liable to changes or circumstances caused by force majeure.