- Return Airport in Medan
- Land Transportation in Medan
- Return Boat Transfer to Samosir
- Accommodation based on twin share and includes Breakfast in: Berastagi, Parapat, Samosir, Medan
- Meals during trip
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- All tourist attraction’s ticket
- Return Airfare to/from Indonesia
- Accommodation in Jakarta
- Meals in Jakarta
- Transportation in Jakarta
- Return Airfare from Jakarta-Medan
- Personal Allowance
- Single Supplement cost at USD 30/person
- Visa Permit
Photo by: Ismail Rahmat Batubara
Lake Toba (over 1,145sqm and depth of 450m) is one of the largest lake in Southeast Asia and one of the deepest lakes in the world.
Samosir Island is the original home of the Batak Toba people, the island has many traces of ancient days including stone tombs and traditional villages, such as at Ambarita and Tomok which has a courtyard with stone furniture where in the old days convicts were tried and beheaded.
TAMAN ALAM RUMBINI
Taman Alam Lumbini has an area of 3 hectares was built in 2010 and it made this pagoda the tallest pagoda in Indonesia.
Unique reliefs and statues of Buddha adorn the main building of this Pagoda. To the left of the main building Pagoda, there is a tower that has shaped peak bekisar. Underneath there is a tendril ornament in the form of bracelets of gold over 1.5 meters. At the top of the Pagoda, there are dozens of bells as a decorator who will tolled if the wind.
Maimoon Palace was well known as a Royal Palace of Sultan Deli and now it serves as a museum.
Built by Sultan Makmun Al Rasyid Perkasa Alamsyah in years 1887–1891, the palace was designed by the Dutch architect Theodoor van Erp and covers 2,772 m² with a total of 30 rooms.
The Palace has become a popular tourist destination in the city, because of its historical heritage status and unique interior design of the palace.
- Price will be subject to changed without prior notice due to local economic situation in local area (destination).
- There will be a surcharge for high season (long weekend and public holiday)
- Flight Recommendation :
GA194 -- Jakarta-ETD-06.45 -- Medan-ETA-09.10
GA189 -- Medan-ETD-14.05 -- Jakarta-ETA-16.30
- Please reserve 3 (three) weeks prior for each destination you desire.
- 50% deposit should be settled 3(three) days after reservation
- 50% of the settlement should be settled 7(seven) days after your 1st settlement.
- All payment should be in Indonesian Currency, based on the price of the currency at that time.
- All payment should be transferred to
Bank Central Asia (BCA) – branch office : KCU Blok A Cipete
Account No: 218-170-0850
PT Jalan Terus Indonesia.
- Please send your transfer receipt to email firstname.lastname@example.org or WA to 0812-1314-4604.
- If payment has not been received as above agreement, Butik Trip will undertake unilateral cancellation and there will be no refund deposit for this matter.
- No cancellation will be accepted after you signed the confirmation letter. There will be no refund for this cause.
- Delay in return or lateness caused by transportation, weather, extended costs, accommodation, meals or other form of loss is the responsibility of the trip participant.
- Butik trip will not be liable to changes or circumstances caused by force majeure.