Your journey will start from the Kualanamu Airport to Bukit Lawang by our car. It will take approximately 4-5 hours driving. You will find a great view on your way to Bukit Lawang. Sam’s Bungalow awaiting to welcome you in Bukit Lawang. After hotel check registration and lunch, we start the day with forest trekking, visiting Orangutan Rehabilitation Center and ending with fun tubing.Day 2
Morning breakfast with beautiful atmosphere and fresh air in Bukit Lawang. Our journey will continue to Siantar to visit Vihara Avalokitesvara to see the statue of Dewi Kwan Im. This statue has a height of 22.8 meters in the claims is the tallest statue in Southeast Asia and made by granite. Next destination will be Parapat, where you will stay overnight before a tour to Lake Toba.Day 3
Finally Samosir. We escort you by public boat to across Lake Toba to the island of Samosir. Samosir Villa Resort will welcome you there before we explore the Tomok Village, the place where King Sanggalla live in the past.Day 4
We still explore the Samosir Island but this time we will visit Ambarita Village and Huta Bolon Simanindo Museum.Day 5
We will headed to Medan today but we will show you about Fruit Market in Brastagi, Pagoda Lumbini, and Sipisopiso Waterfalls. Your accommodation will be in Santika Dyandra, the best hotel in Medan.Day 6
Medan city tour for today’s destination. Before your departure, we will take you to the best local culinary and coffee shop in Medan. Your tour will end when you arrive at Kualanamu safely.
- Return Airport in Medan
- Land Transportation in Medan
- Return Boat Transfer to Samosir
- Accommodation based on twin share and includes Breakfast in: Bukit Lawang, Parapat, Samosir, Medan
- Mineral Water
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- All tourist attraction’s ticket
- Return Airfare to/from Indonesia
- Stay-Over in Jakarta: Additional USD 200 per person per day
- Meals in Jakarta
- Transportation in Jakarta
- Return Airfare from Jakarta-Medan
- Personal Allowance
- Single Supplement cost at USD 35/person
- Visa Permit
- Price will be subject to changed without prior notice due to local economic situation in local area (destination).
- There will be a surcharge for high season (long weekend and public holiday)
- Flight Recommendation :
GA180 -- Jakarta-ETD-05.35 -- Medan-ETA-08.00
GA193 -- Medan-ETD-18.35 -- Jakarta-ETA-21.00
- Please reserve 3 (three) weeks prior for each destination you desire.
- 50% deposit should be settled 3(three) days after reservation
- 50% of the settlement should be settled 7(seven) days after your 1st settlement.
- All payment should be in Indonesian Currency, based on the price of the currency at that time.
- All payment should be transferred to
Bank Central Asia (BCA) – branch office : KCU Blok A Cipete
Account No: 218-170-0850
PT Jalan Terus Indonesia.
- Please send your transfer receipt to email firstname.lastname@example.org or WA to 0812-1314-4604.
- If payment has not been received as above agreement, Butik Trip will undertake unilateral cancellation and there will be no refund deposit for this matter.
- No cancellation will be accepted after you signed the confirmation letter. There will be no refund for this cause.
- Delay in return or lateness caused by transportation, weather, extended costs, accommodation, meals or other form of loss is the responsibility of the trip participant.
- Butik trip will not be liable to changes or circumstances caused by force majeure.