- Return Airport in Medan
- Land Transportation in Medan
- Return Boat Transfer to Samosir
- Accommodation based on twin share and includes Breakfast in: Bukit Lawang, Parapat, Samosir, Medan
- Mineral Water
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- All tourist attraction’s ticket
- Return Airfare to/from Indonesia
- Stay-Over in Jakarta: Additional USD 200 per person per day
- Meals in Jakarta
- Transportation in Jakarta
- Return Airfare from Jakarta-Medan
- Personal Allowance
- Single Supplement cost at USD 35/person
- Visa Permit
Photo by: Ismail Rahmat Batubara
Lake Toba (over 1,145sqm and depth of 450m) is one of the largest lake in Southeast Asia and one of the deepest lakes in the world.
Samosir Island is the original home of the Batak Toba people, the island has many traces of ancient days including stone tombs and traditional villages, such as at Ambarita and Tomok which has a courtyard with stone furniture where in the old days convicts were tried and beheaded.
Bukit Lawang is one of the best places in the world to meet this rare and endangered primate. See these graceful creatures swing through the forest canopy as they forage for fruit. This is one of the largest stronghold communities of orangutans, with more than 5000 of them living in the here.
The Orangutan rehabilitation center is where young orphaned orangutans are trained to live in the wild. The center has been operating since 1973.
Huta Siallagan covers a total area of 2,400 square meters and is surrounded by a 1.5 to 2 meter stone wall. Built from sleekly structured stones, the wall was once completed with bastions and sharp bamboos to protect the village from wild animals and attacks from other tribes.
The existence of two sets of large stones carved into chairs encircling a stone table. These fascinating sets of stone furniture artifacts are called Batu Parsidangan, meaning “Stones for Meetings and Trials”.
- Price will be subject to changed without prior notice due to local economic situation in local area (destination).
- There will be a surcharge for high season (long weekend and public holiday)
- Flight Recommendation :
GA180 -- Jakarta-ETD-05.35 -- Medan-ETA-08.00
GA193 -- Medan-ETD-18.35 -- Jakarta-ETA-21.00
- Please reserve 3 (three) weeks prior for each destination you desire.
- 50% deposit should be settled 3(three) days after reservation
- 50% of the settlement should be settled 7(seven) days after your 1st settlement.
- All payment should be in Indonesian Currency, based on the price of the currency at that time.
- All payment should be transferred to
Bank Central Asia (BCA) – branch office : KCU Blok A Cipete
Account No: 218-170-0850
PT Jalan Terus Indonesia.
- Please send your transfer receipt to email firstname.lastname@example.org or WA to 0812-1314-4604.
- If payment has not been received as above agreement, Butik Trip will undertake unilateral cancellation and there will be no refund deposit for this matter.
- No cancellation will be accepted after you signed the confirmation letter. There will be no refund for this cause.
- Delay in return or lateness caused by transportation, weather, extended costs, accommodation, meals or other form of loss is the responsibility of the trip participant.
- Butik trip will not be liable to changes or circumstances caused by force majeure.