Meet and Greet at Minangkabau International Resort and start our day with the tour to Anai Hill, Puncak Lawang, and Minang Village to see the local culture of Minang People. We will introduce you to the local heritage of Minang Culinary before we register to our appointed hotel in Bukittinggi.Day 2
Morning breakfast will be prepared in your hotel and today we will start our tour to see the beautiful Sianok Canyon. Ransacked the Japanese colonial era history by visiting the bunker and to take a moment with the Legends of Minang : Jam Gadang. By today, we also let you to go shopping in our local traditional market, Atas Market. Happy Shopping…Day 3
Harau Valley will be your itinerary on this day. This valley has seven waterfalls (Sarasah) charming, steep rock cliffs fence and straight is also challenging for the sport of rock climbing, feels like in a fort! We continue to see Kelok 9, the winding road which is located about 30 km East of Payakumbuh, West Sumatra towards Riau Province. The street is bordered by ravines, and flanked by two hills in between two nature reserves: White Water Nature Reserve and Nature Reserve Harau.Day 4
Today we are going to see the traditional coffee factory Kiniko, Pagaruyung Palace, and Singkarak Lake before we headed to Padang.Day 5
Last day of our tour, we will have a quick Padang City Tour before we escort you to the Airport.
- Return Airport in Padang.
- Land Transportation in Padang & Bukittinggi.
- Accommodation based on twin share and includes Breakfast in: Padang (The Rocky Hotel), Bukittinggi (Grand Rocky)
- Mineral Water.
- English Speaking Tour Guide.
- All tourist attraction’s tickets.
- Return Airfare to/from Indonesia
- Stay-Over in Jakarta: Additional USD 200 per person per day
- Transportation in Jakarta
- Return Airfare from Jakarta-Padang
- Personal Allowance
- Single Supplement cost at USD 35/person
- Visa Permit
- Price will be subject to changed without prior notice due to local economic situation in local area (destination).
- There will be a surcharge for high season (long weekend and public holiday).
- Flight Recommendation :
Citilink 807 -- Jakarta-ETD-06.45 -- Padang-ETA-08.30
GA 149 -- Padang-ETD-11.55 -- Jakarta-ETA-13.50
- Please reserve 3 (three) weeks prior for each destination you desire.
- 50% deposit should be settled 3(three) days after reservation
- 50% of the settlement should be settled 7(seven) days after your 1st settlement.
- All payment should be in Indonesian Currency, based on the price of the currency at that time.
- All payment should be transferred to
Bank Central Asia (BCA) – branch office : KCU Blok A Cipete
Account No: 218-170-0850
PT Jalan Terus Indonesia.
- Please send your transfer receipt to email email@example.com or WA to 0812-1314-4604.
- If payment has not been received as above agreement, Butik Trip will undertake unilateral cancellation and there will be no refund deposit for this matter.
- No cancellation will be accepted after you signed the confirmation letter. There will be no refund for this cause.
- Delay in return or lateness caused by transportation, weather, extended costs, accommodation, meals or other form of loss is the responsibility of the trip participant.
- Butik trip will not be liable to changes or circumstances caused by force majeure.