- Return Airport in Padang.
- Land Transportation in Padang & Bukittinggi.
- Accommodation based on twin share and includes Breakfast in: Padang (The Rocky Hotel), Bukittinggi (Grand Rocky)
- Mineral Water.
- English Speaking Tour Guide.
- All tourist attraction’s tickets.
- Return Airfare to/from Indonesia
- Stay-Over in Jakarta: Additional USD 200 per person per day
- Transportation in Jakarta
- Return Airfare from Jakarta-Padang
- Personal Allowance
- Single Supplement cost at USD 35/person
- Visa Permit
The splendid Lake Maninjau in West Sumatra, is one of the calmest places in Indonesia.
Come to this ancient lake, set within a volcanic crater, to escape from the crowds and hustle and bustle of the rest of the country.
Perched in the mountain highlands, around 461 meters above sea level, Lake Maninjau is a splendid sight.
Jam Gadang is an icon of Bukittinggi. This 26 meter tall clock was built in 1826 as a present from the Dutch Queen to the city secretary, Rook Maker.
Its roof has been changed three times reflecting changes in the history of the town itself. During the Dutch era, its roof was round with a rooster statue on its top. Today its roof reflects architecture of a traditional Minangkabau home.
Just on the outskirts of the hill town of Bukittinggi in the Minangkabau highlands, lies this breathtaking canyon which local calls “Ngarai
Sianok” or “Sianok Canyon”.
Its panorama is particularly beautiful in the early morning light when the first rays of the sun pierce through the mist covering this deep valley that has majestic Mount Singgalang looming at its background.
- Price will be subject to changed without prior notice due to local economic situation in local area (destination).
- There will be a surcharge for high season (long weekend and public holiday).
- Flight Recommendation :
Citilink 807 -- Jakarta-ETD-06.45 -- Padang-ETA-08.30
GA 149 -- Padang-ETD-11.55 -- Jakarta-ETA-13.50
- Please reserve 3 (three) weeks prior for each destination you desire.
- 50% deposit should be settled 3(three) days after reservation
- 50% of the settlement should be settled 7(seven) days after your 1st settlement.
- All payment should be in Indonesian Currency, based on the price of the currency at that time.
- All payment should be transferred to
Bank Central Asia (BCA) – branch office : KCU Blok A Cipete
Account No: 218-170-0850
PT Jalan Terus Indonesia.
- Please send your transfer receipt to email email@example.com or WA to 0812-1314-4604.
- If payment has not been received as above agreement, Butik Trip will undertake unilateral cancellation and there will be no refund deposit for this matter.
- No cancellation will be accepted after you signed the confirmation letter. There will be no refund for this cause.
- Delay in return or lateness caused by transportation, weather, extended costs, accommodation, meals or other form of loss is the responsibility of the trip participant.
- Butik trip will not be liable to changes or circumstances caused by force majeure.