- Private Tour
- Accommodation base on twin share basis at Homestay
- Return Train Ticket according to train schedule on that date
- Land Transportation including return transfer to Train Station from Purwokerto
- Full board Meals (5x meals & snack & mineral water)
- Tourism Ticket Retribution in Dieng Plateau
- English Speaking Tour Leader
Arjuna Temple. This temple resembles temples in Gedong Songo complexes, and is laid out on 4 m2 square plan. The temple’s body stands on a 1 meter high base.
The door has a corbelled roof, projecting around 1 meter from the temple’s body, while a high-relief sculpture of Kalamakara in is attached to its upper frame
Dieng Plateau formed by the eruption of Mount Prahu Tua that happened centuries ago. Although already happened centuries ago , volcanic activity in the region continues to be true.
In the vicinity there are several small craters that form only and there are several craters dead . Sikidang Crater is on of them. This small crater craters always move to move like a deer.
BATU RATAPAN ANGIN
The place which leads to high winds in the area is a bit tight and it creates friction on the rocks and plants around it, This things made a sound of whistling.
THE COLOR LAKE
This Lake is appropriately named Telaga Warna due to a natural phenomenon that causes the water of the lake to change in fluctuating colors.
At times it is green, yellow, purple or even taking the colors of the rainbow. This phenomenon occurs because of the high sulfur content in these waters, so that when the sun hits the water, it reflects in varied colors.
THE CEBONG LAKE
Cebong (Tadpole) Lake is a lake that occurred from ancient crater, located in the highest village in Java, Desa Sembungan.
The size is 12Ha. As it one of the tourism spot in Dieng, this pond is also a become one of the source to irrigate their rice fields.
This is the entry gate to trekking to Sikunir Hill.
- Prices subject to change without prior notice due to an increase in fuel nationally or other hikes associated with the destination or from the local sources.
- There will be an additional surcharge for peak season.
- Tipping Guidance:
Guide: USD 3.00/pax/day
Driver: USD 2.00/pax/day
Co driver: USD 1.00/pax/day (if any)
- Please reserve 3 (three) weeks prior for each destination you desire.
- 50% deposit should be settled 3(three) days after reservation
- 50% of the settlement should be settled 7(seven) days after your 1st settlement.
- All payment should be in Indonesian Currency, based on the price of the currency at that time.
- All payment should be transferred to
Bank Central Asia (BCA) – branch office : KCU Blok A Cipete
Account No: 218-170-0850
PT Jalan Terus Indonesia.
- Please send your transfer receipt to email email@example.com or WA to 0812-1314-4604.
- If payment has not been received as above agreement, Butik Trip will undertake unilateral cancellation and there will be no refund deposit for this matter.
- No cancellation will be accepted after you signed the confirmation letter. There will be no refund for this cause.
- Delay in return or lateness caused by transportation, weather, extended costs, accommodation, meals or other form of loss is the responsibility of the trip participant.
- Butik trip will not be liable to changes or circumstances caused by force majeure.