The trip will start from Gambir Train Station. We will arrive very early in Purwokerto (03.25am) and continue to Dieng by car. It will take another 4 hours. At 07.30, we will have our breakfast before we continue to Arjuna’s Temple , Batu Ratapan Angin, Dieng Plateau Theater, and Color Lake.Day 2
Hotel check in the afternoon and free program until Dinner Time.
Wake up call at 03.00am. Prepare for trekking to Sikunir’s Hill. It will take approximately 45 minutes to see the top of the hill. We will enjoy a hot tea/coffee on this top of the hill while we waiting for sunrise to come up. At 08.30 am we return to Dieng and continue to Sikidang Crater.
At 10.30, we will return to Purwokerto and try a local culinary before we headed to train station to Jakarta.
- Private Tour
- Accommodation base on twin share basis at Homestay
- Return Train Ticket according to train schedule on that date
- Land Transportation including return transfer to Train Station from Purwokerto
- Full board Meals (5x meals & snack & mineral water)
- Tourism Ticket Retribution in Dieng Plateau
- English Speaking Tour Leader
- Prices subject to change without prior notice due to an increase in fuel nationally or other hikes associated with the destination or from the local sources.
- There will be an additional surcharge for peak season.
- Tipping Guidance:
Guide: USD 3.00/pax/day
Driver: USD 2.00/pax/day
Co driver: USD 1.00/pax/day (if any)
- Please reserve 3 (three) weeks prior for each destination you desire.
- 50% deposit should be settled 3(three) days after reservation
- 50% of the settlement should be settled 7(seven) days after your 1st settlement.
- All payment should be in Indonesian Currency, based on the price of the currency at that time.
- All payment should be transferred to
Bank Central Asia (BCA) – branch office : KCU Blok A Cipete
Account No: 218-170-0850
PT Jalan Terus Indonesia.
- Please send your transfer receipt to email firstname.lastname@example.org or WA to 0812-1314-4604.
- If payment has not been received as above agreement, Butik Trip will undertake unilateral cancellation and there will be no refund deposit for this matter.
- No cancellation will be accepted after you signed the confirmation letter. There will be no refund for this cause.
- Delay in return or lateness caused by transportation, weather, extended costs, accommodation, meals or other form of loss is the responsibility of the trip participant.
- Butik trip will not be liable to changes or circumstances caused by force majeure.