Day 1 (CB,L,D)
08.00 Meet and greet at the airportDay 2 (L,D)
08.30 Coffee Break
09.00 Tin Museum
10.00 Vihara Dewi Kwan Im
11.00 Pasir Padi Beach
13.00 Rat Beach
14.00 Rambak Beach
15.00 Tanjung Pesona Beach
16.00 Parai Beach
17.00 Hotel Check in
19.00 Dinner at Hotel
07.00 BreakfastDay 3
08.00 Heading to Belinyu (2 hours driving)
09.00 Matras Beach
10.30 Penyusuk Beach
11.00 Exploring Putri Island & Lampu Island
14.00 Return to Hotel
16.00 Arrive in Hotel
19.00 Dinner at Hotel
08.00 Check Out
09.00 Kaolin Lake
09.30 Souvenir Shopping
12.10 Departure to Jakarta
The above itineraries are subject to changed due to :Weather & trafficLocal tradition/tribe traditionPolitical condition
PRICING per PERSONChildren from 5.yo and below will be cost IDR 0 except, the parents order extra bed.Children from 6.yo - 7.yo will be discounted 50% from Adult's Price.Children from 8.yo - 9.yo will be discounted 25% from Adult's Price.Children from 10.yo - above will be charged as an adult.
1 Person at IDR 6,094,000 (USD 469) per person
2 Persons at IDR 3,872,000 (USD 298) per person
Return Airport transfer in Pangkal Pinang, BangkaDaily Transportation in BangkaReturn Boat Transfer to/from Putri IslandAccommodation at Santika Bangka based on twin share includes Breakfast Meals (2B-2L-2D-Bangka Coffee & Bread) and Mineral Water during tripDriver, Gasoline, Parking Fee and English speaking tour guideTicket retribution to all tourism spot based on itineraryLife JacketsSouvenir
The above price consider as a PREMIUM and PRIVATE Tour.Pricing will be valid for ALL MARKET.Price will be subject to changed without prior notice due to local economic situation in local area (destination).
Return Airfare to/from Jakarta-Pangkal Pinang (Bangka)-Jakarta
NOTE - Cost Additional if any:
- Room extension at Santika (Standard Room) : IDR 750,000/night-include Breakfast
- Extra Bed at Santika Bangka : IDR 300,000/night-include Breakfast
- Additional Meals : IDR 130,000/person/day
- High Season Surcharge : approximately IDR 200,000/night
The Complete Guide to BangkaThis island is reputedly the setting for the book Lord Jim by Joseph Conrad.Bangka is home to a number Indonesian communists who have been under house arrest since the 1960s anti-Communist purge and are still not permitted to leave the island.There is another small island that goes by the same name – Palau Bangka – but is located in northern Sulawesi.
HOW TO GET THERE from Singapore & Malaysia
1. Connecting Flight from Singapore/Kualalumpur to CGK (Jakarta) then Depati Amir Pangkal Pinang.
BEST TIME RECOMMENDATION
1. The best time to visit Bangka Island is between April – October (the dry season).
2. During November – March (the rainy season).
WHAT TO BRING
1. Swim Suit
2. Dry Fit
3. Additional towel (Dry Fit Towel is preferable)
4. Snorkeling Shoes
5. Sun Block
6. Sun Glasses
7. Wide Hat/Baseball Hat
8. Comfort Sandals
9. Waterproof Camera
10. Dry Bag
FUN FACTS ABOUT BANGKA
- Reservation must be placed 21 (twenty one) days prior the arrival.
- 50% deposit should be settled after reservation.
- 50% of the settlement should be settled 7(seven) days prior your arrival date.
- All payment will be in Indonesian Currency.
- We accept the payment from VISA or MASTER with additional 3% administration of payment gateway.
- IDR Currency - Bank Transfer will be available by Bank Central Asia (BCA) Branch Office : KCU Blok A Cipete ACCOUNT No: 218-170-0850
BANK CENTRAL ASIA, JAKARTA SWIFT Code Information SWIFT Code / BIC CENAIDJA (PT Jalan Terus Indonesia)
- USD Currency - Bank Transfer will be available by Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) in USD (United States Dollar)Maybank, Jl. Ir. H. Juanda No. 27A, Kb. Kelapa, Gambir, Jakarta Pusat,10120
Bank SWIFT Code - IBBKIDJA Bank Branch code - 138 (Juanda Branch) Beneficiary's Name & Address : PT Lima Titik Satu; Jl Cililin No. 11, Petogogan, Kebayoran Baru Jakarta Selatan
A/C Number - 2138107436
Cheque crossed with "A/C Payee Only" and made payable to "PT Lima Titik Satu"
- Please send your transfer receipt to email firstname.lastname@example.org or WA to (+62)-812-1314-4604
- If payment has not been received as above agreement, Butik Trip will undertake unilateral cancellation and there will be no refund deposit for this matter
- No cancellation will be accepted after transfer and there will be no refund for this cause
- Butik trip will not be liable to changes or circumstances caused by force majeure (by weather, local tradition, and political condition)