PRICING per PERSONChildren from 5.yo and below will be cost IDR 0 except, the parents order extra bed.Children from 6.yo - 7.yo will be discounted 50% from Adult's Price.Children from 8.yo - 9.yo will be discounted 25% from Adult's Price.Children from 10.yo - above will be charged as an adult.
1 Person at IDR 7,110,000 (USD 546) per person
2 Persons at IDR 3,870,000 (USD298) per person
Return Airport in BelitungDaily Transportation in BelitungReturn Boat Transfer for Island HoppingAccommodation at Santika Premiere Belitung or Billiton Hotel based on twin share includes Breakfast Meals (3B-3L-2D) and Mineral Water during tripEnglish Speaking driver include tour guideTicket retribution to all tourism spot based on itinerarySnorkeling Equipment & Life JacketsSouvenir[/list]
The above price consider as a PREMIUM and PRIVATE Tour.Pricing will be valid for ALL MARKET.Price will be subject to changed without prior notice due to local economic situation in local area (destination).
Return Airfare Jakarta-Belitung-Jakarta
NOTE - Cost Additional if any:
Room extension at Santika (Superior) : IDR 980,000/night-include BreakfastExtra Bed at Santika : IDR 300,000/night-include BreakfastRoom extension at Billiton (Superior) : IDR 880,000/night-include BreakfastExtra Bed at Billiton : IDR 300,000/night-include Breakfast
Additional Meals : IDR 130,000/person/dayHigh Season Surcharge : approximately IDR 200,000-IDR 250,000/night
The Complete Guide to Belitong
HOW TO GET THERE from Singapore & Malaysia
1. Connecting Flight from Singapore/Kualalumpur to Batam then to TJQ (Tanjung Pandan,Belitung).
2. Connecting Flight from Singapore/Kualalumpur to CGK (Jakarta) then TJQ (Tanjung Pandan,Belitung).
BEST TIME RECOMMENDATION
1. The best time to visit Belitung Island is between April – October (the dry season).
2. During November – March (the rainy season)
WHAT TO BRING
1. Swim Suit
2. Dry Fit
3. Additional towel (Dry Fit Towel is preferable)
4. Snorkeling Shoes
5. Sun Block
6. Sun Glasses
7. Wide Hat/Baseball Hat
8. Comfort Sandals
9. Waterproof Camera
10. Dry Bag
- Reservation must be placed 21 (twenty one) days prior the arrival.
- 50% deposit should be settled after reservation.
- 50% of the settlement should be settled 7(seven) days prior your arrival date.
- All payment will be in Indonesian Currency.
- We accept the payment from VISA or MASTER with additional 3% administration of payment gateway.
- IDR Currency - Bank Transfer will be available by Bank Central Asia (BCA) Branch Office : KCU Blok A Cipete ACCOUNT No: 218-170-0850
BANK CENTRAL ASIA, JAKARTA SWIFT Code Information SWIFT Code / BIC CENAIDJA (PT Jalan Terus Indonesia)
- USD Currency - Bank Transfer will be available by Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) in USD (United States Dollar)Maybank, Jl. Ir. H. Juanda No. 27A, Kb. Kelapa, Gambir, Jakarta Pusat,10120
Bank SWIFT Code - IBBKIDJA Bank Branch code - 138 (Juanda Branch) Beneficiary's Name & Address : PT Lima Titik Satu; Jl Cililin No. 11, Petogogan, Kebayoran Baru Jakarta Selatan
A/C Number - 2138107436
Cheque crossed with "A/C Payee Only" and made payable to "PT Lima Titik Satu"
- Please send your transfer receipt to email email@example.com or WA to (+62)-812-1314-4604
- If payment has not been received as above agreement, Butik Trip will undertake unilateral cancellation and there will be no refund deposit for this matter
- No cancellation will be accepted after transfer and there will be no refund for this cause
- Butik trip will not be liable to changes or circumstances caused by force majeure (by weather, local tradition, and political condition)