PRICING per PERSONChildren from 5.yo-6.yo NOT RECOMMENDEDChildren from 7.yo - above will be charge at IDR 2,500,000/person.
1 Person at IDR 4,915,000/person
2 Persons at IDR 3,445,000/person
3 Persons at IDR 3,088,000/person
4 Persons at IDR 2,945,000/person
Return Airport transfer in Kualanamu, MedanReturn Transfer to Bukit LawangAccommodation at The Ecolodge based on twin share includes Breakfast Meals (2L-2D)and Mineral Water during tripDriver, Gasoline, Parking Fee and English speaking tour guideTicket retribution to Gunung Lautser National Park and 30 minutes Body Tubbing in Bohorok River
The above price consider as a PREMIUM and PRIVATE Tour.Price will be subject to changed without prior notice due to local economic situation in local area (destination).
Return Airfare to/from Jakarta-Medan-Jakarta
NOTE - Cost Additional if any:
- Room extension at The Ecolodge (Standard Room) : IDR 550,000/night-include Breakfast
- Extra Bed at The Ecolodge : IDR 150,000/night-include Breakfast
- Additional Meals : IDR 130,000/person/day
- High Season Surcharge : approximately IDR 250,000/night
The Complete Guide to Bukit LawangDry Fit T-shirts and shorts in bright colour
HOW TO GET THERE from Singapore & Malaysia
1. Direct flight from CGK (Jakarta) then Kualanamu Internatioal Airport, Medan.
2. Continue to Bukit Lawang by car. It will take 3-4 hours driving.
BEST TIME RECOMMENDATION
1. Between January to May and August to November.
2. Early November to December it will be rainy season.
3. June-July will be a peak season due to international holiday.
WHAT TO BRING
Backpack (30-35 liters)Comfortable boots for jungle treks (additional sandals for crossing the River only for overnight treks)Raincoat, plastic or waterproof bag for your personal belongingsSunglasses, sun lotion, insect repellent, wet tissueCameraTowelPersonal medical kit and recommended medicine like anti diarrhea medicine, dehydration salt, aspirin and antibiotic
Please consult your doctor in advance if you have a heart disease history.
FUN FACTS ABOUT SUMATERA
Sumatra is an island in western Indonesia. It is the largest island in entire Indonesia and the sixth largest island in the world.
The island includes more than 10 National Parks, including 3 which are listed as the Tropical Rainforest Heritage of Sumatra World Heritage Site—Gunung Leuser National Park, Kerinci Seblat National Park and Bukit Barisan Selatan National Park.
And this island is home to 201 mammal species and 580 bird species.
Bukit Lawang is still part of Sumatra World Heritage Site—Gunung Leuser National Park.
- Reservation must be placed 21 (twenty one) days prior the arrival.
- 50% deposit should be settled after reservation.
- 50% of the settlement should be settled 7(seven) days prior your arrival date.
- All payment will be in Indonesian Currency.
- We accept the payment from VISA or MASTER with additional 3% administration of payment gateway.
- IDR Currency - Bank Transfer will be available by Bank Central Asia (BCA) Branch Office : KCU Blok A Cipete ACCOUNT No: 218-170-0850
BANK CENTRAL ASIA, JAKARTA SWIFT Code Information SWIFT Code / BIC CENAIDJA (PT Jalan Terus Indonesia)
- USD Currency - Bank Transfer will be available by Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) in USD (United States Dollar)Maybank, Jl. Ir. H. Juanda No. 27A, Kb. Kelapa, Gambir, Jakarta Pusat,10120
Bank SWIFT Code - IBBKIDJA Bank Branch code - 138 (Juanda Branch) Beneficiary's Name & Address : PT Lima Titik Satu; Jl Cililin No. 11, Petogogan, Kebayoran Baru Jakarta Selatan
A/C Number - 2138107436
Cheque crossed with "A/C Payee Only" and made payable to "PT Lima Titik Satu"
- Please send your transfer receipt to email email@example.com or WA to (+62)-812-1314-4604
- If payment has not been received as above agreement, Butik Trip will undertake unilateral cancellation and there will be no refund deposit for this matter
- No cancellation will be accepted after transfer and there will be no refund for this cause
- Butik trip will not be liable to changes or circumstances caused by force majeure (by weather, local tradition, and political condition)