Ngurbloat beach or known by the town of Tual as Pasir Panjang Coast is a stunning beach, located in the village Ngilngof, in the west of Little Kei Island. The journey about 20 kilometers from Tual, the capital of Southeast Maluku regency.NGURTAFUR ISLAND
White sand that extends about 5 km, thousands of coconut trees that lie off the coast, crystal clear blue sea and the waves are calm will make you stand for long in this place. This area is still very natural and clean of tourist area that is easily reached by residents on the island of Kei.
Archipelago is part of Southeast Maluku Regency and it belongs to Maluku Province. What makes it special? Many parts of the islands offer beautiful beaches and one of them located in Warbal Island. The name is Ngurtafur Beach, actually. Travelers recognize it as an exotic beach with numerous attractions. For example, there is a nature sand carpet separating two seawaters and that is the most favorite location among tourists for beach walking. Not to mention the atmosphere is quite seducing, so visitors are likely to spend hours there.HAWANG CAVE
Hawang cave is one of main destinations located in Kei Kecil Island, Letvuan village, Maluku Tenggara district, Maluku Province. The cave, surrounded by beautiful jungle, is 15 km away from Tual city.MASBAIT HILL
Inside Hawang cave is pond there is bluish clear water allowing you to see the rocks underneath clearly. This pond is directly linked to Evu (the water source), which happens to be the biggest in Kei Kecil island. Hawang cave is divided into two different caves connected by an underground river. You can go to both caves and dive through the connecting river.
Kei Island has tons of tremendous genuine nature, in case of beaches marine tourism. The land contour is a bill hilly, but not too high. When we reach the highest point we can find Masbait Hill. Even the area is not too high like Puncak Bogor, but Masbait have something unique to be explored, especially for those who are Catholic and Christian People. At this Masbait hill, we can see the cross path, the miniature of Jesus’s cros path before He was crucified. In fact, there a statue of Jesus that standing in the position like giving His bless to the people around.BAIR ISLAND
Bair Island is a unique island with typical of tropical island. It is a small island with million charms. One of the uniqueness is coming from the two bays with crystal clear water and calm sea, mangrove vegetation and rock cliffs. At first glance, Bair Island is similar to Raja Ampat Papua but on a small scale. Bair Island is also a home for baby shark types Blackpit.
To get to the Bair Island is quite easy. We can start the trip by land from the city center to Dullah Darat village with less than 30 minutes drive, by using 2 or 4 wheeled vehicles. We can also use public transportation to the village Dullah from the public transportation terminal in the ship port at Tual city. After arriving at Dullah Darat port / harbor we continue the sea trip by using speed boat, for Bair Island is located at the end of island series in the Dullah Laut Village. It takes approximately 1 hour drive.
DISTANCE From JAKARTA to AMBONBatik Air start from ETD 00.30am
3 Hours 30 Minutes
DISTANCE From AMBON to TUAL
1 Hour 25 Minutes
JAKARTA to AMBON:
Lion Air start from ETD 01.30am
Garuda Indonesia ETD 08.15am
AMBON to TUAL/KEI
Wings Air start from ETD 12.25am
Wings Air start from ETD 16.05pm
Garuda Indonesia ETD 16.00pm
TUAL/KEI to AMBON
Wings Air start from ETD 05.50am
Wings Air start from ETD 14.15pm
Garuda Indonesia ETD 06.00am
JAKARTA to TUAL
Garuda Indonesia start from ETD 08.15am - ETA 17.25pm
TUAL to JAKARTA
Garuda Indonesia start from ETD 06.00am - ETA 11.15am (D+1)
AMBON to JAKARTA
Batik Air start from ETD 06.50
Lion Air start from ETD 07.45
Garuda Indonesia ETD 08.25
- Return Airport transfer in Tual & Ambon
- Daily Transportation in Tual
- Return Boat Rental
- 2 Nights accommodation at Coaster Cottage based on twin share includes Breakfast
- 1 Night accommodation at Grand Vilia Tual
- Meals (3B-3L-3D) and Mineral Water during trip
- English Speaking driver include tour guide
- Ticket retribution to all tourism spot based on itinerary
- Snorkeling Equipment & Life Jackets
The above price consider as a PREMIUM and PRIVATE Tour for minimum quota of 2 persons per trip.
Price will be subject to changed without prior notice due to local economic situation in local area (destination).
Meals (2B-3L-2D) and Mineral Water during trip
English Speaking driver include tour guide
Ticket retribution to all tourism spot based on itinerary
Snorkeling Equipment & Life Jackets
NOTE - Cost Additional if any:
[list]Room extension at Coaster Cottage at IDR 399,000/night-include Breakfast
Room Extension at Grand Vilia at IDR 699,000/room/night
Additional Meals : IDR 130,000/person/day
High Season Surcharge : Not Available
- Reservation must be placed 5 (five) days prior minimum
- 50% deposit should be settled after reservation
- 50% of the settlement should be settled 2(two) days prior your arrival date
- All payment will be in Indonesian Currency.
- We accept the payment from VISA or MASTER
- All payment should be transferred to
Bank Central Asia (BCA)
Branch office : KCU Blok A Cipete
Account No: 218-170-0850
PT Jalan Terus Indonesia.
- Please send your transfer receipt to email email@example.com or WA to 0812-1314-4604
- If payment has not been received as above agreement, Butik Trip will undertake unilateral cancellation and there will be no refund deposit for this matter
- No cancellation will be accepted after transfer and there will be no refund for this cause
- Butik trip will not be liable to changes or circumstances caused by force majeure (by weather, local tradition, and political condition)