PRICING per PERSONChildren from 5.yo and below will be cost IDR 0 except, the parents order extra bed.Children from 6.yo - 7.yo will be discounted 50% from Adult's Price.Children from 8.yo - 9.yo will be discounted 25% from Adult's Price.Children from 10.yo - above will be charged as an adult.
1 Person at IDR 7,302,000 (USD562) per person
2 Persons at IDR 4,439,500 (USD342) per person
Return Airport in MedanDaily Transportation in MedanAccommodation at Grand Aston Hotel or Aryaduta Hotel based on twin share includes Breakfast Meals (3L-2D) and Mineral Water during tripEnglish Speaking driver include tour guideTicket retribution to all tourism spot based on itinerary & Jetty TicketsSouvenir
The above price consider as a PREMIUM and PRIVATE Tour.Pricing will be valid for ALL MARKET.Price will be subject to changed without prior notice due to local economic situation in local area (destination).
Return Airfare Jakarta-Medan/Samosir-Jakarta
NOTE - Cost Additional if any:
Room extension at Grand Aston/Aryaduta (Deluxe) : IDR 1,198,800/night-include BreakfastExtra Bed at Grand Aston/Aryaduta : IDR 500,000/night-include BreakfastAdditional Meals : IDR 130,000/person/dayHigh Season Surcharge : approximately IDR 300,000-IDR 350,000/night
The Complete Guide to NORTH SUMATERATry Durian while you were in town. The best durian ever in Indonesia.
HOW TO GET THERE from Singapore & Malaysia
1. Direct flight will be available from Singapore and Kualalumpur to Medan. Early flight is preferably.
BEST TIME RECOMMENDATION
1. The best time to visit North Sumatera is before June (School Holiday Season) and between September - November.
WHAT TO BRING
1. Swim Suit
2. Dry Fit
3. Additional towel (Dry Fit Towel is preferable)
4. Snorkeling Shoes
5. Sun Block
6. Sun Glasses
7. Wide Hat/Baseball Hat
8. Comfort Sandals
9. Waterproof Camera
10. Dry Bag
TO DO LIST in NORTH SUMATERA
Explore local street food. Medan has the second best street food after Jakarta.
Buy some fruits in Berastagi.
Do not forget to try the COFFEE!
- Reservation must be placed 21 (twenty one) days prior the arrival.
- 50% deposit should be settled after reservation.
- 50% of the settlement should be settled 7(seven) days prior your arrival date.
- All payment will be in Indonesian Currency.
- We accept the payment from VISA or MASTER with additional 3% administration of payment gateway.
- IDR Currency - Bank Transfer will be available by Bank Central Asia(BCA) Branch Office : KCU Blok A Cipete ACCOUNT No: 218-170-0850
BANK CENTRAL ASIA, JAKARTA SWIFT Code Information SWIFT Code / BIC CENAIDJA (PT Jalan Terus Indonesia)
- USD Currency - Bank Transfer will be available by Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) in USD (United States Dollar)Maybank, Jl. Ir. H. Juanda No. 27A, Kb. Kelapa, Gambir, Jakarta Pusat,10120
Bank SWIFT Code - IBBKIDJA Bank Branch code - 138 (Juanda Branch) Beneficiary's Name & Address : PT Lima Titik Satu; Jl Cililin No. 11, Petogogan, Kebayoran Baru Jakarta Selatan
A/C Number - 2138107436
Cheque crossed with "A/C Payee Only" and made payable to "PT Lima Titik Satu"
- Please send your transfer receipt to email firstname.lastname@example.org or WA to (+62)-812-1314-4604
- If payment has not been received as above agreement, Butik Trip will undertake unilateral cancellation and there will be no refund deposit for this matter
- No cancellation will be accepted after transfer and there will be no refund for this cause
- Butik trip will not be liable to changes or circumstances caused by force majeure (by weather, local tradition, and political condition)